~~~Stay healthy out there!~~~

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Covid-19 Plans and Spring Concert Update

Hello my dear 3rd-5th graders & families!

Oh how I miss you guys!  It's so strange to not be together rehearsing for our Spring Concert and making beautiful music together.  As you may already know, the April 2nd Spring Concert has been cancelled.  We have worked so hard on this amazing music and I'm so sad we won't have our concert as it was planned.  However, my hope is that we will have a chance to perform our music in a different setting if/when we get back to school... so let's be sure to keep it fresh on our minds!  I have posted the links to all of your music on this blog in the left menu.  Sing along with your part as much as possible to keep it in your memory.

We have been working together as a school, grade levels, and specials team to assemble packets for you to do your distance learning.  The specials lessons are included in your home room packets.  For music next week, you will have a new Composer of the Month and a YouTube video with vocal warmups!  I believe those packets go out tomorrow (Friday), but I will also post all the links and information on this blog.

I pray that you and your families are safe and healthy during this crazy time in our world.  Enjoy the extra time with loved ones!  I look forward to seeing you once again at school and making beautiful music together.  Please email me with any questions you may have or just a hello!  I'd love to correspond with any students that would like to be "pen pals" during this time apart. :)

Sincerely,
Mrs. Z
azimmermann@archwaylincoln.org

No comments:

Post a Comment